A TWO DAY MUSIC AND CAMPING FESTIVAL
MERIGOMISH, NOVA SCOTIA
AUGUST 28 & 29, 2015
The Stanfields, GroundSwell Music and Mason Paving are proud to announce The Blacktop Ball Music and Camping Festival to take place on August 28 and 29 at The Ponds in beautiful Merigomish, NS.
The Stanfields have co-hosted this event with their friend and former paving boss, Orville Mason, for the last number of years. It has attracted over 500 campers on previous occasions. This is the first year that the event is being publicly promoted.
Evening performances will include The Stanfields (acoustic) on Friday night and The Stanfields rock show on Saturday night. Special guest artists will be announced in the coming weeks.
Tickets for The Blacktop Ball:
$30 for the Two Day Concert
$50 for Two Day Concert and Camping
Available online through ETIXNOW
- Tickets are general admission
- This is a BYOB event – 19+ ID Required
- Tickets can be exchanged for festival wristbands on Aug 28 & 29 at The LBR, 3138 Shore Rd., Merigomish – 2 kms from the festival site
- The LBR is also a convenience and (conveniently) a liquor store
- Camping for Tents/ Trailers avail. (no water hookups available)
- BBQ’s, hibachis and coolers welcome (there may be limited food services)
- There is a beach on the property
- A portion of the proceeds from The Blacktop Ball will go to benefit the Merigomish/Lower Barneys River Volunteer Fire Department.